Thursday, October 14, 2010

Techno Bounty Hunter WIP

So I've been working like crazy for a bit. Here is a mini paint I did that I'm probably gonna take to finish. I've been wanting to do a Star Wars-ish bounty hunter for awhile now. My first attempt was essentially a failure and I am way happier with this one. It's like I'm learning.

Really trying to not be a greyscale abuser on this one and do some color work. It is taking so much longer than I thought it would so far because of that. I've gotten really used to painting in greyscale first.


7 comments:

Dave Armstrong said...

I like having you back in blogland.

Mike Puncekar said...

Why thank you, david.

Oliver said...

really digging this one. great color palette! look forward to seeing a finished version.

Jake Murray said...

I second Dave's comment. Good to have you back posting, Mike!

Tyler Parkinson said...

I thought you were dead, I'm glad to know your still alive and painting :D

Mike Puncekar said...

Yep, still drawing. Thanks guys

Anonymous said...

Ahh why welcome back punch-a-car. Love the color scheme!