Saturday, December 26, 2009

15xThirteen




15xThirteen is something I am really excited about...

The very talented Coey Kuhn and Shy Custis have put together this book of 15 different artists, each with a few pieces and some info about them. It's a good size, full color assortment of a lot of great work, no back door bragging intended here, they got some talented artists from all over the globe in on this.

Here's the thing, there aren't that many of these. Only 250 are going to be printed, then it's done forever. And I assure you that they will start to disappear, especially once Coey and Shy go to sell them at a con. They are the cool popular kids on the indie artist block. So if you want one, grab one now, because once they are gone... no more art book.

Heck, if you do buy one, send me the book, I'll do a sketch for you in the front. A nice one. It will involve ink, and pencil, and whatever else I can use without ruining your nice new book. And I'll send it back to you. No extra charge. If you are interested, just shoot me an e-mail about it and I'll tell you where to send it. No shenanigans please.

Here's the stats of the book:
-Only 250 being printed!
-55 pages
-8.5"x11"
-$40 USD each
-$5 shipping US and Canada, $9 worldwide

The Contributors (in no particular order):

And remember my sketch offer. Shipping is all that it would cost. If you wanted something in particular, just write it on the inside cover.


1 comment:

Finn Clark said...

Awhhhh man. I'm such a sucker for offers like this, but unfortunately I think I'm going to have to pass this one up. I hope I don't regret it. Even so, congratulations on the publication. It looks great!

Also, thanks for linking up all the other contributors. There's some great stuff there.

Have a happy New Year Mike!