Thursday, November 26, 2009

Some characters from a story.

Meet some of the cast, of "The Lifeless Bones of Edmund Barret".

This has been a long project in the making, that up until this point I've been calling the monkey project. I really haven't been posting as much as I'd like (everyday...) so I threw together this portrait of sorts off of the character boards I have thus far. I have such a long way to go on this before the deadline roughly two weeks from now. Not really sure how it's going to happen. Hopefully it will see a decent finish though, because it's certainly been fun up until this point. Alas, I have so much other stuff due, I'm afraid to write it all down.

But here is Agatha, Edmund, and Hanuman.

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

sick characters Mike. Tardino will be pleased, I would really like to read your story for this sometime.