Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Runner

Just finished this sucker up about 10 minutes ago, once it got printed. This is that assignment I mentioned in the last post that I sort of forgot about. So I got a piece of bristol and started to sketch, which slowly but surely turned into this over the course of 5-6 ish hours. Definitely a rush job, but that doesn't keep me from liking it, and it prints off reeeaaaaal nice.

I would have posted my sketch-a-day with this, but I'm pooped and i have to be up in under 4 hours.

Tomorrow (today now) is going to be the crazy day of. If I stop posting forever just assume I've gone into mental coma and have stolen a helicopter and zipped off to some remote island without civilization and homework, where I'll draw pictures in the sand with a stick and turn ordinary random objects into best friends.

No comments: